Remove Group Members
Remove someone from the group.
An administrator, group leader, or user with permission to update groups can remove a member from a group.
Remove Group Members for Administrators
Remove someone from the group as an Administrator.
- Locate the group and open its record.
- On the group's main page, click the Participants tab.
- Click next to a record, and select Remove from Group.
- If applicable, select whether or not to keep history, and confirm.
Remove Group Members for Leaders
Remove someone from the group as a leader.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Groups.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Participants tab, then click Manage Participants.
- To remove someone from the roster, click , select Remove from Group, choose if you want to keep or clear the person's group history, and click Ok.