Move Someone to Another Group
Move a group member to a different group.
- Locate the group and open its record.
- On the group's main page, click the Participants tab.
- Click next to the member's name, and select Move.
- Complete the fields and select whether to keep history.
- Click OK.Note:
A couple of things about moving
- You can also move someone to another group using the Groups tab on his or her profile page.
- In order move people between groups, a user must have the permissions Add Group and Edit Group set to Allow among their responsibilities.
- If a person has group attributes associated with his or her record, these will be lost when move