Mass Move Members to Another Group
Move many people from one group to another.
- Locate the group and open its record.
- On the group's main page, click the Participants tab.
- Select the participants you want to move.
- Click the Select an action drop-down menu, then select Move to Another Group.
- Search for the new group, and select it from the drop-down list.
- Complete the fields and select whether to keep the participants' history.
- Click Move.Note:
A couple of things about moving
- You can also move someone to another group using the Groups tab on his or her profile page.
- In order move people between groups, a user must have the permissions Add Group and Edit Group set to Allow among their responsibilities.
- If a person has group attributes associated with his or her record, these will be lost when move.