Edit Group Members
Edit a group member's information.
An administrator, group leader, or user with permission to update groups can edit some information about a group member.
Edit Group Members for Administrators
Edit a group member as an administrator.
- Locate the group and open its record.
- On the group's main page, click the Participants tab.
- Click next to a record, and select Edit.
- Make your changes to the group member's information, then click Save.
Edit Group Members for Leaders
Edit a group member as a leader.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click Groups.
- Click the name of the group.
- Click the Participants tab, then click Manage Participants.
- To add a member, click + Add Person, enter their name in the text box, and click Add.
- To edit a member, click then select Edit. Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
- To remove someone from the roster, click , select Remove from Group, choose if you want to keep or clear the person's group history, and click Ok.