Add Group Members
Add someone in a group in Realm.
An administrator, group leader, or user with permission to update groups can add a new member to a group.
Add Group Members for Administrators
Add someone to a group as an administrator.
- Locate the group and open its record.
- On the group's main page, click the Participants tab.
- Click Add Person.
- Enter the person's name or select it from the list that displays as you type in the field. You can also enter a phone number (no formatting) to display the record. The person's name displays below the search field. If you want to add more than one person to group at this time, continue to search for and select people you want to add to the group. If you accidentally select someone you did not want, you can delete them from the field by clicking the X beside their name.
- Select to add the person as member or as guest. Choose one of the options to create a record for the person and add them to your group. You may or may not have this permission depending on your church's security setup. Check with a staff member if you have questions.
- Click Add. A message displays at the top of the page letting you know how many of the people were added to the roster or were already on the roster.Note:
Add to Group Button
Users with the permission Edit Groups can also open a person's profile, click the Groups tab, then click Add to Group to add new members.
Add Group Members for Leaders
Add someone to a group as a leader.
- Click .
- Select the group from the drop-down menu.
- Click the Participants tab, then click Manage Participants.
- To add a member, click + Add Person, enter their name in the text box, and click Add.