Send an Email to Group Members
Users with permission can email all the members of a group.
Administrators and users with permission can email members of a group. As an administrator or user with permission, you are automatically copied on any email you send to your group.
If a group member has the family position of Child, his or her parents will also receive the email. If the child is connected to multiple families, the parents in both families will be emailed.
After you send an email, you are told the number of group participants who received it and the number of group participants who did not. You can then have this list sent to you or immediately download it through your browser. The spreadsheet contains each individual's contact information.
Some things to keep in mind with emails:
- An email cannot be saved as a draft or viewed once it is sent.
- If you need to view the email once it is sent, include yourself on the recipient list. Group leaders are automatically included in the list.
- If you are drafting a rather long email, or feel like you will need extra time to write, consider drafting the email in Microsoft Word or some other word processing program then cut and paste it into Realm.
- Click .
- Click the name of the group from the list.
- On the group's main page, click Send Email.
- Enter a Subject and Message.
- Click Send.Note:
You can add attachments, such as photos or documents, to your email. The total size of all the attachments in the email cannot exceed 5MB.
Due to a known Safari limitation, you can only attach photos and videos using Realm in a browser on an iPad.
You can attach the following file types: