Cancel a Past Group Event
If a group event didn't meet, you can cancel it.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Locate the group and open its page.
- On the Events tab, click Upcoming Events and change it to Past Events.
- Click next to the appropriate event.
- Select Did Not Meet, make your selection, and then click OK. The instance of the event selected is canceled and grayed out on the Events page.Note:
To reinstate the event, click , then select Reinstate Event. This automatically sends an email to all group participants telling them that the event is reinstated.