Add an Event to Select Groups Within a Ministry Area
Create an event for some groups in a ministry area.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click next to your ministry area and select Manage Events.
- Click +Add Event.
- Enter the Event Name.
- Select Only certain groups will have this event.
- Click +Add Group.
- Select the ministry area or group and the location.
- Click Save & Add Another to continue adding groups, or Add Group if this is the final group.
- Select start and end time, and then select a frequency from the Repeats menu.
- Select Allow simple RSVP to allow group members to RSVP for the event.
- If you want to post this event to the Newsfeed, select Share on Newsfeed.
- Select Allow comments if you want people to reply to this event.
- Select Childcare Provided if there will be childcare for this event.
- Select the Make this the group's primary event check box to assign this as the primary event for all groups selected.
- Click Save.