Add an Event to All Groups Within a Ministry Area
Create an event for all groups in a ministry area.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click next to your ministry area and select Manage Events.
- Click +Add Event.
- Enter the Event Name.
- Select All groups will have this event.
- Point to the name of the ministry area, then click .
- Select a location and whether childcare is provided.
- Select start and end time, and then select a frequency from the Repeats menu.
- Select the Make this the group's primary event check box to assign this as the primary event for all groups selected.
- Click Save.