Create an Attendance Profile
Create an attendance profile to quickly mark attendance for multiple groups.
If you need to record attendance for multiple groups at a time, you can create an attendance profile. This lets you move quickly from the attendance page of one group to the next.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click Add Attendance Profile.
- Enter a name of your choosing.
- Select whether to specify the groups included in the profile or to include all your church's groups.
- If including all groups, click Save.
- If specifying groups, click Add Group for each entry, then save. Be sure to click Save when after adding all your groups, or the profile will not be created.