Deactivate an Emailed Statement
If incorrect statements were emailed to contributors, deactivate them. When you deactivate emailed statements, all links to the statement expire.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Either select the Contributions tab for contribution statements or Pledges for pledge statements.
- Click beside a statement that was emailed and select Deactivate.
- Enter a reason for the deactivation, and click Deactivate.
- The information for the statements you deactivate is striked out, and information about the deactivation displays beneath them.Note:
If contributors have read their emails or received statements through the mail, communicate with them if an error's been made so they know a corrected statement is on the way.