Fulfillment for Realm is a service we provide at ACS Technologies to free up the time it takes you to print, stuff, and mail your giving statements.
If you haven't already applied to our Fulfillment services, download our FAQ and application before completing the steps below.
- Prints, sorts, stuffs, and mails your giving statements.
- Combines orders to save money on postage.
- Eliminates the need to purchase statement materials.
- Conserves staff time for other projects.
To ensure your contributors' statements are delivered as soon as possible, we use First-Class Mail.
Export Statements to CSV
Export statements to .csv when you want to use our Fulfillment service here at ACS Technologies.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click .
- Click Generate Contribution Statement.
- Enter a Description and Date Range.
- Add comments in the Customize Messaging area or leave this field empty if you don't want comments to display in the CSV file you generate. Note: If you copy and paste information into the Customize Messaging area this can cause your CSV to fail.
- Select your statement type and what you want the statement to include.
- Use the Individual Query Filter to view the statements of a selected group.
- Select Export as CSV as your statement output and click Generate.
Save Your CSV Export
Save your .csv export with the appropriate name and prepare the upload to Fulfillment.
- Check your email and open the one telling you your statements are ready.
- Click View Export to open your Realm site and save the file.
- Select where you want to save your file.
- Type RP, your site number (6 digits), and the current month (2 digits) then click Ok.Example— RP09999901.csv (099999 represents the site number. 01 represents the month of January.)
Upload Your CSV to Fulfillment Services
Use our client portal to upload your .csv export to our Fulfillment services.
- Visit https://cp.acstechnologies.com/fulfillmentservices/fileupload?brand=REALM.
- Log in with your email address and site number.
- Click Choose Files or Browse, and locate the CSV export from Realm.
- Double-click the file to select it, and click Submit.
- Depending on the size of the file and your internet connection, this could take a few minutes.Note:
To locate your site number: Click your name in the upper-right corner, and select the Support link at the bottom of the menu. Your site number displays at the top of the page.
Want to include inserts with your giving statements? Review how to save and upload them here.
If you want to include inserts, they must be in .pdf format and can't be over three pages long. The left margin must be one inch. 350 inserts per church is the minimum.
The file name is similar to the .csv file's name. For your inserts, however, replace "RP" with "IN" (for insert) followed by your site number (6 digits) and the number of pages.
Submit inserts just as you would the .csv file.