Manage a Contributor's Payment Method
Edit a payment method's information or delete an unwanted payment method on a contributor's behalf.
If a contributor requires updated payment method information or no longer uses one attached to their profile, they may ask the church administrator to edit or delete it. Deleting a contributor's payment method on their behalf will increase the scope of your church's PCI responsibility.
See our related links for more information on what this means.
- Sign in as an administrator.
- At the top of any page, search an individual's name, and select it.
- Click the Giving tab on the individual's profile.
- Click Manage Payment Methods.
- Click by a payment method, and select one of the following:
- Edit Account
- Delete Account
- If you edit, make any necessary changes, and click Save. If you delete, click Delete again to confirm.