Manually Enable Texts for Someone
You can manually enable texts for an individual on their profile.
- In the search box at the top of the page, enter the name of the individual.
- To view the individual's profile page, click their name from the search's drop-down menu.
- In the Contact Information section, under Text Messaging, click Edit Settings. If the individual does not have a mobile number on file, click Enable texts instead.
- If the individual is unsubscribed, select Subscribed.
- Select the mobile number from the top drop-down menu. If the individual doesn't have a mobile number, or you want to change the number, click Add a new number, and enter the new number.
- Select the groups or teams from the bottom drop-down menu. This only displays groups or teams that the individual is a member of that have enabled text messaging. If you want to opt them into all groups and teams, click Select all.
- Click Update.