Copy Email Content from Email History
Copy the content of an email in the email history.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click the envelope icon in the top-right corner.
- Select See all email history to view the full email history.
- If you need to copy content from an archived email, click the Archived tab.
- Click if you need to filter to find a specific email.
- Click the subject of the email to view the email's details.
- Click Copy Email Content to copy the content of your email to your computer's clipboard.
- Create an email from a location in Realm as you normally would and paste the content you copied into the new email.