Chat With an Individual
Start a chat conversation with someone.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Connect. Then click .
- To start a new chat click .
- In the To field, begin entering the name of the person you want to chat with.
- Select the name from the drop-down menu. You can add more than one person to the conversation.
- Enter your chat message in the Type a message field.
- To add a file or image, click and select the file.
- To add an emoji, click and select the emjoi.
- Click Send.Note:
- If you start a chat with only one person, you won't be able to include additional people in the conversation later.
- If you start a chat with multiple people, you can add new people to the conversation later.
- If you start a chat with the same recipients as a previous chat, you will see the history of your old conversations.