Send Data to Constant Contact from a Group
Send contact information from a group roster to Constant Contact.
- Locate the group and open the group's page.
- Click the Participants tab.
- Select the participants. To include all participants, select the box at the top of the column.
- In the Select an Action drop-down menu, select Send to Constant Contact.
- If you have more than one Constant Contact account linked to Realm, select an account from the drop-down menu.
- Choose how to send the data to Constant Contact:
- To create a new list with the contact information, select Create a new list and enter the list's name.
- To add the contact information to an existing list, select Update an existing list and select the list.
- To replace the data in a Constant Contact list, select Replace an existing list and select the list.
- To include additional information, click +Add another profile field. Then, select the profile field from the In Realm drop-down menu.
- Click Send. Note:
Linking Realm and Constant Contact Profiles
If an email address already exists in both Realm and Constant Contact, sending an individual's information from a list in Realm will link to and update the record in Constant Contact.
You can also choose to send additional information from Realm, including custom fields, and link that information to the custom fields you have created in Constant Contact.