Check in an Unscheduled Attendee
Check in an attendee who was not scheduled or pre-registered.
You must be a kiosk volunteer operator.
Registration Type displays in an assisted kiosk when adding guests who did not pre-register. Registration types are set up when creating a registration event and are typically used to offer discount categories. For details, see Add a Registration Type.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click Check-In.
- Point to a kiosk profile, click , select Launch Kiosk, and select Assisted Check In.Note: Unscheduled guests cannot be added through a self-check-in kiosk. If named guests are allowed for the event and have been added through the event registration window, they can check in the same as other attendees.
- Enter the full name, last name, check-in number, or last four digits of the phone number of the attendee, and click Enter.
- Click Add Guest.
- Complete the required fields, and click Register.
- Select the appropriate event name.
- Click Check In <number of> People.