Launch Kiosk and Check In Attendees
Launch a kiosk for check-in.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Launch Check-In Kiosks permission.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Realm. Then click Check-In.
- Click next to the kiosk's name and select Launch Kiosk.
- Select Check-In-Only Mode and click Launch Kiosk.
- Enter the full name, last name, check-in number, or last four digits of the phone number of an attendee, and click Enter.
- Click the dotted circle next to an event, and click the button Check In <number of> People.
- A pop-up message notifies you when the badges are printed.
- Both child and parent badges print automatically to your browser's default printer (if using the security badge type) and measure 2-5/16" x 4". Security IDs are randomly generated and allow you to match child badge (below left) with parent badge (below right).