Launch an Assisted Kiosk for Guest Check-in
Launch a kiosk to check in guests.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Launch Check-In Kiosks permission.
You can launch a kiosk where a volunteer operator assists guests with check-in. Once checked in, the individual will also be added to the event's group as a guest.
- Click .
- Click next to the kiosk's name and select Launch Kiosk.
- Select Assisted Check-In & Dashboard Mode, and click Launch Kiosk.
- Click Add a Guest.
- Enter a Name and Profile Type.
- Enter any information required, and click Add.
- Click Add New Family Member to enter members of the guest's family.
- Select an event and click Check In <number of> People.
- If you want to add the guest to an event not listed, click Add to Event, select the events, and click Add to Events. Then click Check In <number of> People.