Create a Kiosk for All Groups
Create a kiosk for all of your groups at one time.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Kiosks permission.
This check-in kiosk can be used to check in anyone in any group for which an event is scheduled. This is easier to manage but less secure than creating individual kiosks for each group.
- Click .
- On the Kiosks tab, click Add Check-In Kiosk.
- Enter a Name such as "All Groups". You will be able to use this kiosk again and again—whenever any groups have events scheduled.
- For Kiosk Type, select Group.
- In the Who Can Check In section, select All groups can check in to this kiosk.
- If you plan to print badges from this kiosk, click the drop-down menu under Badge Template and select the template. Badge templates must be created on a separate page.
- If you want to enable volunteer check-in, turn the option on.
- Select your other kiosk options to complete set up. Don't forget about the Appearance tab where you can change how your kiosk looks.
- Click Save.