Create a Kiosk for a Specific Group
You can create a kiosk for checking into a specific group.
Only available to administrators and users who have the Manage Kiosks permission.
This check-in kiosk can only be used to check in individuals who are members of specified groups. This is more secure than setting up a kiosk for all groups.
- Click .
- On the Kiosks tab, click Add Check-In Kiosk.
- Enter a Name such as "Youth" or "Athletics". You will be able to use this kiosk again and again—whenever the groups associated with it have events scheduled.
- For Kiosk Type, select Group.
- In the Who Can Check In section, select Only certain groups can check in to this kiosk.
- Click Add Group, then select a group or entire ministry area.
- If you plan to print badges from this kiosk, click the drop-down menu under Badge Template and select the template. Badge templates must be created on a separate page.
- If you want to enable volunteer check-in, turn the option on.
- Select your other kiosk options to complete set up. Don't forget about the Appearance tab where you can change how your kiosk looks.
- Click Save.