Windows: Zebra GK420d
Instructions for installing Windows drivers for the Zebra GK420D label printer.
- Visit Zebra's website to download and install the setup utility.
- Make this the default printer for your computer:
- Click , type the words "Control Panel", and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select View Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer, then select Set as default printer.
- Right-click on the printer again, then select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab, then click Printing Defaults. If Printing Defaults is grayed out, click the General tab and click Change Properties to log in with your Windows Credentials.
- When the window opens, edit the following settings:
- Set the Paper Format to inch and landscape.
- Set the Width to 2.25.
- Set the Height to 4.00.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- On the General tab, click Preferences.
- Verify that the settings are correct, and if not, make the needed updates.
- Click OK twice.
- Right-click on the printer, select Printing Preferences, and verify the settings.
- Right-click on the printer, select Printer Properties, then click Print Test Page.