Windows: Zebra GK420d
Instructions for installing Windows drivers for the Zebra GK420D label printer.
- Visit Zebra's website to download and install the setup utility.
- Make the LabelWriter the default printer for your computer:
- Click , type the words "Control Panel", and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer, select Printing Preferences, then select the Default option.
- Set paper orientation to Landscape and Paper Size to 2.4, and adjust the length to 4.00".