Windows: Dymo LabelWriter 550 Turbo
Instructions for installing Windows drivers for the Dymo LabelWriter 550 Turbo.
- Visit Dymo's website to download and install the full software package and user guides. Click the Support tab to view drivers.
- Make the LabelWriter the default printer for your computer:
- Click , type the words "Control Panel", and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer, select Printing Preferences, then select the Default option.
- In Preferences, set the orientation to Landscape.
- Click the Paper/Quality tab, then select Custom. Click OK.
- In the lower right of the Preferences window, click the Advanced button.
- In the drop-down list, select 30256 Shipping label.
- Click OK two times to closed the Advanced Options and Printing Preferences windows.
- In the Properties window, click the Advanced tab and repeat the appropriate steps.