Windows: Brother QL810W
Instructions for installing Windows drivers for the Brother QL810W label printer.
- Visit Brother's website to download and install the full software package.Be sure to select the correct operating system.
- Make this the default printer for your computer:
- Click , type the words "Control Panel", and press the Enter key on your keyboard.
- Select View Devices and Printers.
- Right-click the printer, then select Set as default printer.
- Right-click on the printer again, then select Printer Properties.
- Click on the Advanced tab, then click Printing Defaults.
- When the window opens, edit the following settings:
- Set the Paper Size to 2.4.
- Set the Paper Type to Black/Red (unless using monochrome labels).
- Set the Length to 4.00.
- Click Apply, then OK.
- In the lower left corner, click Printing Defaults and make sure the settings are correct. If not, make the same changes as above.
- On the General tab, click Preferences.
- Verify that the settings are correct, and if not, make the needed updates.
- Click OK twice.
- Right-click on the printer, select Printing Preferences, and verify the settings.
- Right-click on the printer, select Printer Properties, then click Print Test Page.