Reconfigure Paper Size for Printing Badges
Reset paper size on the Dymo 450 for printing badges.
- Ensure that you have met the other requirements for printing badges on a Mac.
- In Firefox, click File, then Page Setup.
- Click the Format For drop-down list and select Dymo 450 Turbo.
- Click the Paper Size drop-down list and select Manage Custom Sizes.
- Click + to add a new name. It will default to "Untitled".
- Click the name and change it to 30256.
- Set the Paper Size to 2.25 inches in width, 4 inches in height, and click OK.
- Make sure the Orientation is portrait and click OK.
- Open the System Preferences page on your Mac and select Printer & Scanners.
- If the Dymo 450 is not selected as the default printer, make it so.
- Select the Dymo 450 and, for Default Paper Size, select the 30256 option that you just created. The new option might not show up immediately or require a system restart in order to refresh the list.