June 29, 2022
View enhancements and corrections released on June 29, 2022.
- Line 1 includes all quarters in its description
- Lines 11e and 11f are reserved for future use
- As a result, line 11g now includes only lines 11a, 11b, and 11d
- Line 13f is also reserved for future use
- As a result, line 13g now includes only lines 13a, 13c, and 13e
Filter multiple transaction types. To finally round out our quartet, we've added the same expanded filter to Projects that we released for Transactions, Vendors, and Account Inquiry earlier this year! Use this filter to select as many transaction types as you need to see.
Export open transactions. Select any number of open transactions, and use the Select an action... drop-down to export them as a CSV.
Clear and roll over time. We hope that you're enjoying our new paid time off accrual features because more is coming your way! At the end of the year, you can reset time taken to zero and select how you want to convert the current balance for each time off type. You can also delete entries from the time off log while keeping accrual rates the same.