Load a Single Employee
Load individual employees into your timesheet group for more control over who's entered.
- On the Enter Hours tab, select Single Employee.
- Click Search Employee. Enter the name of the employee you want to load, and select the name from the drop-down list.Note: If an employee's job isn't associated with the bank for the current timesheet group, Realm will prompt you to include pay information.
- Click Add.
By default, Realm organizes your employees by entry order.
- If this timesheet is set up for sick leave, select a qualifying reason, and click Save.
- Adjust that employee's regular hours and overtime, if hourly, or the amount, if salaried.
- Repeat steps 2-4 until all individual employees are loaded. If you want to organize your employees by last name, clear the Entry Order check box.Note: Verify Tax Info
This message will display under the names of employees who have changed addresses or are missing tax information.