Review and Edit a Pay Stub
While you review a payroll run, you may catch a tax error on one that you need to correct. Instead of deleting the run, edit the tax amount here. Any edits you make only apply to this one stub and will not affect this employee's stubs in future runs.
- Sign in as an administrator.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- On the In Progress tab, click the pay date of the payroll run you want to review.
- Click beside the name of an employee, and select Edit to review their pay stub.
- If you spot any errors to the employee's taxes, enter the correct amount in the box to the right.
- Once the employee's stub is correct, click Save.Tip: Reset Changes
If you click Reset Changes, the employee's taxes will revert back to the way they were before any edits were made. This prevents you from needing to cancel and return to the pay stub to make further edits.