Print Payroll Reports
If your payroll run is currently in review, you can print both a payroll run report and a payroll transaction list. If you've already generated checks, you can print a check register and an overflow check for employees that had more distributions than could fit on a single check.
- Sign in as an administrator.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- Click the pay date of the run you want to print.
- Click and select the type of report you want to print. To read an explanation of each report, see Payroll Reports in our related topics.
- If you're printing a check register report, skip this step. If you're printing a payroll run report or a payroll transaction list, select the order you want your report to sort by. If you only want to print the combined totals of your employees without their names, select Print Totals Only. Then, click Print.
- A preview of your report displays.
- Click the printer icon for a physical copy or Download for a PDF file.