Print ACH Stubs and Create an ACH File
Print ACH stubs for employees who are paid through direct deposit, and create an ACH file to upload to your banking software.
- Sign in as an administrator.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click .
- Click the pay date of the run you want to print ACH stubs for.
- If you pay any employee through direct deposit, place plain paper inside your printer tray.
- Click Print ACH Stubs.
- The starting ACH number is automatically entered. This sequentially follows previous ACH numbers.
- Click Print. A preview of your stubs displays.
- Click the printer icon for a physical copy or Download for a PDF.
- Click Create ACH File.
- Click Create. The ACH file will download to your computer as a
TXT file.Note: Upload the TXT file to your bank before you post payroll. Again, contact them to be sure you have enough time to receive an approval.