Set up an Employee's Direct Deposit Information
Use an employee's bank information to set up direct deposit for them.
- On the Direct Deposit tab, enable direct deposit for this employee.
- With the information this employee provides, select whether they want to receive their direct deposit through their Checking or Savings account.
- Enter the routing number for their preferred bank.
- Enter their account number.
- Optional: If the employee wants a dollar amount or percentage of his or her net pay to go into another account, click Add Additional Account, and enter the account's information. Any remaining will deposit into his or her primary account.
- If you want to continue with this employee record, click Next: Adjustments. If you want to return to this later, click Save & Close.