Add Form 1095-C Coverage
If you're a large employer, add Form 1095-C coverage for your employees.
- Select the reporting year.
- Select Form 1095-C as the ACA form.
- Select if you provide self-insured coverage.
- If this employee has dependents, see Add Covered Individuals for help adding that information.
- Click Edit Data.
- Select your plan start month. This is the month in which this plan began for all of your employees, not just this individual.
- Select one of the following coverage terms:
Coverage codes and amounts are the same for all 12 months of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code once.
Coverage codes and amounts vary for part of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code per month.
- Optional: If you enter the offer codes individually per month, click , and select Copy to Following Months if the offer codes are the same from that month forward.
- Click Save.
- If you want to continue with this employee, click Next: Direct Deposit. If you want to return to this later, click Save & Close.