Add Form 1095-B Coverage
If you're a small, self-insured employer, add Form 1095-B coverage for your employees.
- Select the reporting year.
- Select Form 1095-B as the ACA form.
- If this employee has dependents, click Add Individual.
- Enter the individual's name.
- Optional: If the individual already has a Realm profile, view the information of the names that display below the Name field, and select the appropriate one. If applicable, the remaining information completes automatically once you select a name.
- Enter the individual's social security number or their birthday. The IRS only requires one.
- Select the individual's coverage details.
- If the individual was only covered for part of the year, select the months in which they were.
- Click Save.
- If you want to continue with this employee, click Next: Direct Deposit. If you want to return to this later, click Save & Close.