Edit Form 1095-C Coverage
Edit Form 1095-C coverage for this employee.
- Click .
- Click beside an employee, and select Edit.
- On the ACA tab, select the reporting year.
- Select Form 1095-C as the ACA form if it isn't already selected.
- Select if you provide self-insured coverage.
- If this employee has dependents, see Add Covered Individuals for help adding that information.
- If this employee had dependents from the previous year, click Copy From Last Year to copy the dependents and their coverage into this year.
- Select one of the following coverage terms:
Coverage codes and amounts are the same for all 12 months of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code once.
Coverage codes and amounts vary for part of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code per month.
- Optional: If you enter the offer codes individually per month, click , and select Copy to Following Months if the offer codes are the same from that month forward.
- Click Save.