Clear an Employee's Direct Deposit Settings
Delete all bank account information, and disable direct deposit from an employee's record.
- Sign in as an administrator.
- Click .
- Click beside an employee and select Edit.
- On the Direct Deposit tab, click Clear Direct Deposit Settings.
- If you clear this employee's settings, you will have to ask them for their bank information if you ever want to add direct deposit again to their record. If you're sure you want to clear their settings, click Clear.
- All of this employee's settings are now deleted, and direct deposit is disabled.