Adjust Amount Earned
If an employee has earned additional comp time during the year, adjust the amount earned to include it.
- Click .
- Click beside an employee, and select Edit.
- On the Time Off tab, click beside a time off type. Select Adjust Amount Earned.
- Select the date on which to record the adjustment.
- Enter the amount of hours or days to be added to the number that exists. To subtract hours or days, use a negative number.
- Optional: Click Add Note and enter a comment about why the adjustment was made.
- Click Save.