Add Employees' Offer Codes
Enter codes for the coverage you offer to multiple employees.
- Click .
- Select the check boxes beside the employees you want to add offer codes for.
- Click the Select an action... drop-down list, and select Add Offer Codes for Form 1095-C.
- Select the reporting year and the plan start month.
- Select one of the following coverage terms:
- Coverage codes and amounts are the same for all 12 months of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code once.
- Coverage codes and amounts vary for part of the year—Enter the offer code, employee required contribution, and safe harbor code per month.
- Optional: If you enter the offer codes individually per month, click , and select Copy to Following Months if the offer codes are the same from that month forward.
- Select if you provide self-insured coverage.
- Before you overwrite, know this action cannot be undone. Select this only if you're sure.
- Click Save.