Prepare Form 1094-C
If you're a large employer with health care coverage, prepare Form 1094-C.
- Click .
- On the Tax Forms tab, select the reporting year.
- Click Prepare Forms beside 1094-C.
- In Parts 1 and 2, your Applicable Large Employer (ALE) membership information displays. Review that the contact information is correct, and select if you are part of an Aggregated ALE Group.
- Click Next step: Part III.
- In Part 3, ensure the months in which you offered minimum essential coverage are correct.
- Click Next step: Part IV.
- In Part 4, do one of the following:
- If you are not part of an Aggregated ALE Group, ignore this step.
- If you are part of an Aggregated ALE Group, list the names and EINs of all other members active during the calendar year.
- Click Done.