Affordable Care Act Forms

Prepare and print ACA Forms B or C.

Prepare and print the forms required by the Affordable Care Act to let the IRS know that you provide health care coverage to your employees in accordance with your organization and the law.

If you're a small, self-insured employer, you will prepare and print Forms 1095-B and the transmittal 1094-B. For larger employers, prepare and print Forms 1095-C and 1094-C instead. Forms B and C require different information from each other, so to make sure you fill out the correct one, consult the official IRS website for information on which form you are required to complete.