Add Annual Amounts to a Budget
Disperse a total budgeted amount across all 12 months.
- In the top-left corner, click your ministry hub then Accounting. Then click Budgets.
- Click the budget you want to add amounts to.
- Click Add Budget Items, and select Add Annual Budget.
- Select the Fund and any custom segments you want to budget for, and click Apply.
- Enter your annual amounts in the Annual column. They will disperse evenly across 12 months.Note: 12 cents is the minimum an annual budget can be—one penny per month.
- Realm automatically saves your budget data, so click Close when you need to take a break or your budget is complete.