Reconcile a Credit Card Statement
Compare credit card transactions to your bank statement, and identify any discrepancies.
- Click .
- Click + New Reconciliation.
- Select your credit card account as your Bank Account.
- Based on what's printed on your statement, enter your beginning and ending dates and balances, then click Save.
- On the reconciliation page, select the transactions that display on your bank statement until your ending balance and cleared balance match.
- If your balances match, click Complete Reconciliation.
- Click Complete Reconciliation again to confirm.