Enter a Transaction While Reconciling
Enter a missing transaction while reconciling your bank statement.
- Click .
- Click the ending date of the reconciliation you want to edit.
- Click + Add Transaction.
- Select the Transaction Type. If you want this to be the default transaction type, select the Make default other type check box. If adding a check as a Transaction Type, select whether or not the check is printed. If it is, you must assign the Ref. No.
- Select the Payee, Date, and Checking Account.
- In the Account field, begin entering each account segment then select it from the list that displays as you type. The fund and core accounts are required, the other segments are optional.
- Enter the Amount. Optional: Enter a Comment and select a Project.
- Click Add Lines if the transaction is split across more than one account. Optional: Enter a Description.
- Review the information again to make sure it's correct. When you're ready to post this transaction to your general ledger, click Save & Post.