Reports can be customized with account segments to show only what you need to see.
Standard Accounting reports are available and can be tailored to suit your needs. You can select all of the criteria you want to include in your report, including specific time periods, funds, core accounts, and departments. Your requests are quickly processed, and you can save reports if you want to use them again at a later time. Saved reports are found under My Saved Reports.
Print an Accounting Report
Print one of many financial reports for your records. Descriptions of each report are available in Realm.
- Sign in as an administrator or user with the appropriate permission.
- Click .
- Find the report you want to print, and click Edit and Run.
- Select the date range, your preferred print layout, and which transactions and accounts you want to include.
- Select your layout and set your filters.
- Click Run. If you want to save a copy of a report, click Save and Run.
- Print or click Download for a PDF.