If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Ledger/Payroll 10.1C, released for desktop and OnDemand 4-5-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- We've moved! To continue offering the best support experience, we moved all product content to this site, help.acst.com. From now on, you can find all the release notes and help topics in your product section. If you've saved any bookmarks to wiki.acstechnologies.com, make sure to update them before April 1, 2022.
- Form 941 has been updated for the first quarter of 2022 and is ready for printing or e-filing. See the IRS Instructions for more.
- Sometimes, you may need to stop in the middle of the Close Month or Close Fiscal Year process. Now, if PDS detects that the period closure was not successful, a message displays. You're prompted to restore the data from before the last process began, indicated by the date and time provided.
- We strongly recommend that you click Yes to restore the data. If you do not restore the data, you can decide whether to show the prompt again next time you start the program. If you click No, an entry is recorded in the Log of User Activity that says, "Incomplete close period process warning dismissed".
- When exporting to Positive Pay, you may need to switch between accounts. Now, you can set up multiple accounts and select which one to include in the export file.
- There are new fields where you can choose an account and provide the bank or account name.
- To set up another account, select Add New from the drop-down list. Enter the name and the Positive Pay Settings for this bank/account.
- Next time you run the export, you can select which bank/account to use.
- If you synchronize data with the diocese, you may have scheduled an automatic update to occur at a certain time (for example, once a week). Some of our customers found that this gets in the way when they want to restore data from a prior backup.
- Now, when you start the restore process, you're asked whether or not you want to turn off the automatic sync with the diocese. Click Yes to turn off the synchronization altogether, or click No to continue running the sync at its scheduled time.
- If you click Yes, the Schedule Automatic Update option is changed to Do Not Automatically Update. When you're ready to synchronize data with the diocese again, make sure to select an option on the Automatic Update tab.