Send Quick Emails and Texts
Make sure you have set up your email and text providers.
You can send quick emails and texts to families, students, parents/guardians, or personnel.
- Under family, student, parent/guardian, or personnel reports, expand Data Export, then double-click Quick Communication - Send Text/Email.
- Click Next.
- Enter the name of the person or parish the message is from.
- Enter the message to send.Note: Most providers limit text messages to 140 or 160 characters. Please check with the provider to make sure your message doesn't get cut off or split.
- Enter a return email address.CAUTION: Some email and text providers do not support a return address.
- To send the message to the first phone number or email address listed for the recipient, select Send text/email to one phone number/email address. Otherwise, to send it to all of the recipient's phones and emails, select the multiple phones/emails option.
- To send the message as a text and an email (if the recipient has both listed), select Send Both Text and Email to Each if Possible.
- Click Next.
- Select which records you want to build a list of recipients, then click Build.
- Click Yes to review the list of recipients.
- Review the list, and print it as a reference for those you need to call. Click Close.
- Click Yes to send the emails and texts.