If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS Formation Office 10.1G, released for desktop 2-8-22 and OnDemand 2-17-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- The PDS team has been reviewing the results of the survey we sent out in October. One item that many of you brought up was the Overview screens. We're working on enhancing them for Version 11, but we noticed one issue that we wanted to improve for your current version.
- On the Overview screens, the information in the left column didn't look like it was clickable. Now, that information gets underlined and turns to blue text when you hover over it. That way, you know you can click it to go to the relevant program window.Tip: Did you know, in your current version today, you can make the Primary Information the first screen you see? Just click the gear icon on the home screen, go to the Other Screens tab, and clear the Show Overview as First Screen checkbox.
- We also added suffixes to member names on the family and member overviews. Now, it's easier to tell who's who when family members have the same name.
- When posting eGiving using certain transfer types, if you clicked in the Post column but didn't select the checkbox, the amount for that line was subtracted from the running total.
- On the Baptismal Certificate Full Page and Back, the year in the Dated field was being cut off when there was a longer month name, like November.
- An error displayed when running a report that contained both the primary email address and the list of email addresses.
- On the Terms and Rates batch report, the amounts and total were including transactions marked as "Mistake".
- When you annulled a marriage in the sacramental register, it did not update the sacrament record on the student's Sacrament window. Now, the student record reflects that change in the Status field.
- On the Dashboard, if you set up a user-defined section with the Marital Status Breakdown statistic, the pie chart did not display.