If you're part of the Preferred Client Program, you can download the latest desktop version in the Client Portal.
PDS DioOffice 10.2A, released for desktop and OnDemand 5-3-22, offers the following enhancements.
New and Improved Features
- Now, you can set the synchronization of your family and/or fund information to run overnight. Save your regular work hours for other important things! For more information, see Set Automatic Updates to Sync Overnight.
- During synchronization, you may want to delete a family from your data when the family has been deleted at the parish. Now, you can set the default action so that all families deleted by the parish are set to Delete Family by default. That way, you don't have to select the option for every deleted family in the list. For more information, see Set the Default Actions Used in Synchronization.
- You can select whether to synchronize financial information during the Family/Member sync process. After you review the changes for families and click Next, the Financial Information window displays where you can select Synchronize Financial Information.
- In the Check for Duplicate Families process, we moved the option to use the previous list to the top since it's more commonly used.
- You can print possible duplicates by clicking Print List at the bottom of the window.
- You can filter the list to see matching families where both records have funds. Click Show Only Entries with Funds On Both Columns.
- You may find that you have a large number of blank keywords. This could be the result of data conversion, synchronization, or bad data entry. Now, there's a way to resolve them!
- In any keyword list, click the Combine button then Combine All Blanks. This keeps one (Blank) keyword and removes all the other blanks. For more information, see Combine Keywords.
Before combining blanks
After combining blanks
- When modifying a batch, if you clicked the ellipsis button in the Comment field, a phone number displayed instead of the comment and could not be edited.
- After syncing data with parishes, the Screen Changed date on family records was not being updated.