Export a Map Image
Exporting a map downloads an image of your map, similar to a screenshot.
When you export a map, what you see is what you get. If you want to choose map overlays, plot data, or need a specific size map, create and export a map.
- In the Control Center, click .
- Under Save and Load, click Export Map.
- In the Export Type drop-down list, select Map and Legend (One Image), Map Only, Legend Only, or Map and Legend (Separate Images).
- In the Image Type drop-down list, select to save your image as a PNG or PDF file.
- In the Resolution drop-down list, select Regular (Screen-Shot 96 DPI), High (Print Quality - 300 DPI), or Very High (High Resolution Print Quality - 600 DPI).
- Click Download Image.