Generate Custom Neighborhood Blockgroup Reports
After scanning for opportunities based on a neighborhood mission area, you can generate predefined reports based on blockgroups or clusters of groups.
- Under Selection Information, expand Selections and Drawings.
- Locate the larger active shape boundary, then click . Do not remove the polygon you drew when scanning for opportunities based on a neighborhood.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Layers.
- In the Control Panel, expand Standard Layers, then select Census Blockgroups. The blockgroup shapes display on the map.
- To select one blockgroup, on the Toolbar, click , then click on each blockgroup you want to display. To select multiple blockgroups, hold the Shift key, then select each blockgroup. The selected census blockgroups display under Selections and Drawings.
- On the Navigation Bar, click Demographics.
- Under Custom Reports, click Build Demographics Report or Build Beliefs Study Report.
- Select the options you want to display, then click Generate Report.